Terms of Service
By using rghost.net, you agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions. Administration reserves the right to change or modify any of the terms and conditions contained in this Terms of Service, at any time, by posting new terms to the site located at http://rghost.net/tos. You are responsible for regularly reviewing the policy. No amendment to or modification of this Terms will be binding unless you continue to use the service after administration has posted updates.
If any of these conditions shall be deemed invalid, void, or for any reason unenforceable, that condition shall be deemed severable and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining condition.
The Administration reserves the right in its sole discretion to modify or delete any information published, suspend, discontinue or restrict your access to the service at any time for any reason or without reason, with or without notice, are not responsible for any harm that you might be caused by such action.
You agree not to submit illegal content to rghost.net. Illegal content includes but is not limited to:
- content which infringes any copyright, patent, trademark, trade secret or other proprietary rights of any third party;
- any video unless permission is granted by administration;
- archives with encrypted file list;
- content which contains software viruses or other programming codes designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software, hardware or telecommunications equipment;
- content this is unlawful, pornographic, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, tortious, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, libellous, invasive of another’s privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable.
- You must not post links to files on rghost.net in spam mailings;
- You agree to indemnify and hold rghost.net harmless from any claim, including reasonable attorney’s fees, made by any third party due to or arising out of content they submit or make available to or through rghost.net, their use of rghost.net, or their violation of any rights of any third party;
- You agree not to use automated programs to gather information from rghost.net.
- You must not use rghost.net for banner distribution and other commercial purposes.
Intellectual property rights
- Information can not be used without prior permission of copyright holders unless the right explicitly expressed its consent to free use of material by any person;
- By publishing information on rghost.net you give other users non-exclusive right to its use unless such use causes or may cause harm to the legally protected interests of copyright holders;
- Using the information placed on rghost.net, is permitted subject to the maintenance of all signs of authorship or other notices of authorship, the preservation of information unchanged;
- You do not have a right to publish on rghost.net objects exclusive rights in the absence of clearly expressed consent of the right to such actions;
- By posting your information on rghost.net, you will automatically gratis Administration nonexclusive free of charge right to use it by copying, public performance, reproduction, processing, translation and distribution.
- You will be personally responsible for any information publishing on rghost.net;
- The Administration is not responsible for any information posted on the service rghost.net or through;
- The Administration is not responsible for any problems related to the service availability and information provided by it;
- Under no circumstances will the administration is not responsible for any harm or damage caused by or associated with the work of service rghost.net.
- You can upload files up to 50 megabytes;
- Files will be automatically removed up to 30 days after the last download;
- Administration reserves the right to delete any files or restrict access to them without warning and without explanation.
If you find information placed against the rules, please let us know.
- Privacy is guaranteed only if the user agreement was not violated;
- Private data consists of password, email and ip-address;
- Email with complaints about files and information about author of this email are not private and will be published;
- Service rghost.net is storing only hashes of account's passwords. The only way to restore your access is to reset password;
- The administration reserves the right to reveal all private information for legal process, when terms of service are violated or by request from law-enforcement authorities.
We take security and other issues on rghost.net very seriously. If you have discovered a vulnerability or a bug, please contact us. We think that the practice of "responsible disclosure" is the best way to safeguard users. It allows individuals to notify us of any security threats before going public with the information. This gives us a chance to resolve the problem before criminals become aware of it.
Many companies and people help us and we're very grateful for their assistance. We appreciate reports of any bugs, security vulnerabilities and traslation issues. We would appreciate if you leave feedback on the service.